Saturday, January 2, 2010

Parents. Freaking Parents.

Ok, in this post I will be ranting about my parents. They really piss me off. So they expect me to like study all day. I clearly don't want to because I have better stuff to be doing. So when I'm doing my homework, I'm usually chatting to friends on the computer as well. So Mr Malecolent decided to be a bastard (not unusual) and gave them a freaking idea.

Now whenever I'm doing work they have this dipshit software which allows them see my monitor from another computer. This is really a piece of shit cos it means I can't talk to my friends/blog/forum a lot anymore. See what dipshits they are?

Before this I would be talking to my friends, but at least I was also doing some work. So MSN+Work come as a package. Now because they have just pissed me off by not letting me on MSN, etc I have decided that because MSN and Work are such good friends, I am not going to separate them. Either I have MSN AND work, or none at all.

My parents clearly do not understand how much MSN and talking online means to me. It's like my life and getting rid of this has like, in a way, killed me. I am not very happy and you notice this post is not funny in the slightest. I'll tell you why it's not funny, cos my situation, it isn't really funny. It's just 'deep in shit'. I really hate my parents, they're such bastards. Being so freaking slack to me (oh, don't think I haven't tried to reason with them, cos I have, it doesn't help tho).

So cya (of course there'll be more post, maybe not so frequently unfortunately).

8 comments:

  1. OMGGG NO WAY, I HATE THAT PROGRAM! D: teachers have it at school~

    ah thats really retarded! >< but like youre doing well at school right? so why would they change anything D: its obviously working for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would they change everything? Because they want me to be better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH == thats always the case isnt it ):

    what if you make a deal with them.. like tell them you'll defs improve in the next assessments. and if you dont, Then you'll let them use the program, no Qs asked

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARE YOU SERIOUS TEACHERS HAVE THAT AT SCHOOL?!? Damn!!

    And what's that program called?

    and AFAIK, the time you go on comp is not when your parents are home so...unless that program (again, tell me name please) has some pre-recording ability, I think you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is called 'WinVNC'. I will learn to hate the name.

    Well, I also go on comp when my parents are home and say "I'm doing mah homework!" (which is actually true, mind you"

    It can't record, so I can go on when they are out. But the majority of the time I spend on the comp is when i'm doing h/w.

    (Angie, my parents do not reason. They are not reasonable people. They expect me to go without MSN this entire year, they are crazy. It is impossible.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found a way to stop it - Chaos Crystal. A software that turns a window partially transparent. If I even use it a BIT on a window, it turns completely invisible on the WinVNC monitor thing, while I can see it ^^

    OWNED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah bunbun D: i remember i been used once in year 8 or something in one of the computer rooms, forgot who the teacher was XD

    LOLOLOL! XD NICE ONE XD wow its times like this i wish i had done IST XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. (IST didn't help me XD All I did in IST was surf the internet.)

    I just thought that there might be a flaw in the software and so I tried Chaos Crystal, It worked!

    ReplyDelete