Friday, January 15, 2010

Jesters.

Welcome again, readers. I am here because my Jester, the one who entertains me and who from now on shall be referred to as “Alpha” is temporarily unavailable. So henceforth I am here to entertain myself here by blogging about whatever I please.

I have had a few Jesters however some of them, “Epsilon”, “Gamma”, were redundant, they do not entertain myself anymore, or they are not committed enough to entertain me and thus have been ‘dismissed’. You perhaps see myself as a slave driver, however if you do wish to entertain me you will find out that it is not so hard, so long as you are committed enough for the job. I am still wondering what these Jesters gain from entertaining me, perhaps like myself, entertaining others entertains them. But whatever the reason they choose to entertain me, I am grateful for their effort.

Maybe you ask why I am so demanding, why must I have people to entertain me when games and movies are available? It is because mere games and movies are only temporary and mostly ineffective relief from my state of boredom. It takes brains and heart to entertain me, it is the same reason why you cannot replace a human with a computer – they are completely different things. People are intriguing, their personalities for me to study and take note, their details, habits, style. However of course, that is not all that entertains me, their words their spirit and life also provide me with my enjoyment.

Anyways, my readers, I am done talking and describing to you about my, perhaps, interesting or you may say strange or ridiculous entertainment methods of people. Until next time, readers.
Imaginator.

No comments:

Post a Comment