Thursday, January 14, 2010

Change

Welcome once again, dear readers. I must admit it has been quite a while since I have posted. Things are changing and I must keep up with the ride. However let me update you on my life, I will, of course not go into the details as there is quite some privacy concerned.

As I have said, things are changing and my situation now is perhaps a little fuzzy. If life is full of surprises, I suppose this is one of them. Not only am I feeling less and less miserable by the day, I am also feeling more and more powerful. I will no longer be the pathetic scrap that lies on the ground crawling, nor will I return back to the original ‘Freepoints’. I have been reborn, fellows.

I have said before, life is a game. That much is true, and I will no doubt not fall loser to be game, but shall claim victory with ease. The rules of this little game I play have changed and so must I in order to make fit myself for the prize. These ridiculous details and desires I once had in my life are pieces of pathetic memory worth discarding – if I could discard them.

Have I changed for the better or worse? That is for you to find out, and then decide, dear readers. You may think already now, I sound dark and perhaps evidently evil, but is that really my present form? Take a thought, readers. I am not who I once was.

Imaginator.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, dark u.u

    Btw, I like that song too =] (God knows, Aya Hirano)

    ReplyDelete