Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Complaints

Kaltxí again, aysmuk.

So recently, I've been getting a few complaints about my blog killing the flowers due to its very necro-affiliated nature. I've also been getting complaints as to causing the sun not to rise in some parts of the world (clearly it was not my fault)! A few other complaints mentioned dying kittens, exploding books and whatnot. So in order to subdue these angry people I will not be talking about how crap my life is because if I do, there will not be many happy people and I will get blamed for the above again (which does not make my life any better)

As to the other complaints, I really could not understand them. Here's an example: "0M9U5W7F88Q? Qu17 |<1ll1n9 73h fl0wRz d00d. U r 7074lly 3m0. U 5uck! kThXb41." Apologies, Mr. I-cannot-speak-English-for-crap but I truly do not understand a word you are saying. Of course, it could be a compliment, but then it would be a compliment that does not serve it's purpose because I am not very complimented by it. Anyways, why do people write like that? Is it easier for them to type? Does it look cool? No to both questions. It's really hard to read and I believe only a certain group of ninjas called '1337 N1nj45' can understand this ancient language. In fact, this guy might be one of them. Who knows! (OH NOEZ, WE HAVE A NINJA IN THE BLOG! EVERYONE GET OUT YOUR ANTI-SHURIKEN SHIELDS!)

Dear Readers (the ones that I can understand), I will do my best to entertain you without killing anything. If you have any ideas on what I should blog about, please do contact me via my forum, my email (zxillixzaraxnith@hotmail.com) or even by posting in this post. Well, I've ran out of things to talk about today but I'll probably do another post later tonight.

Kiyame.

No comments:

Post a Comment