Monday, January 18, 2010

He is not dead.

I must admit to all that the ISFJ in myself is still not dead and that the desires I once had still exist and resurface occasionally. Perhaps it is a good thing to keep this balance between my current state and the ISFJ in me. Or perhaps I am simply foolish enough to risk downfall once again.

I can assure you, you who know you are, that despite this dark and uncaring demeanor I now have, there is no doubt that if you are in danger that the ISFJ in myself will break through my consciousness and whether you wish it or not I will protect you with everything I have. Perhaps you may think I do not care for you anymore but you would be wrong because there is a part of me that still cherishes the desires and possibilities of the future you gave me, leading the ISFJ in me to think that it was not completely a downfall.

Whatever be the link between us, the relationship, whether it be friends, my confidants, my sister, my betrothed, I will always be watching over you. I will be the lone wolf that hides in the shadows, only to watch over the one that means most to him, without you knowing. I will be that Guardian Angel, silent but watching, protective, serving.

Lone Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment