Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'd Like You To Meet My Friend

Hello readers, I will introduce you to a very good (and trusty, loyal [insert good friendly words here]) friend, Sir Trisquare. So you might be wondering who is this affamed 'Sir Trisquare' and why the hell does he have the name of a mathematic instrument? I will answer these questions of yours.

Sir Trisquare is not a very tall man and how should I describe his build? Muscular, strong, well built altogether... not to mention... WOODY. He's about 2 feet tall, but he's pretty tall compared to the rest of his family, which are like... plastic and small. And errr... no offense there Sir Trisquare, but he's a bit T-shaped... *he's not looking very happy*. BUT T-SHAPED IS GOOD for a fine, young, sexy Trisquare trying to impress sexy, beautiful Trisquare chicks. *He's very proud of his shape now*.

So uhhh, you might ask, how did we met? Well not to say it was unlike Frankenstein's monster, but... I got pieces of his dead family (trees) and put them together, then with a bit of work... HE'S ALIVE!!!!! ALIVE!!!!

Me and Sir Trisquare are like comrades in arms. We've fought side by side against Mr Malevolent and against all the heat of the war, we've been supportive of each other and now, we're best of friends. Mind you, Sir Trisquare even took a bullet for me, for which he was later knighted by the Queen (Hence the 'Sir').

So I hope you've enjoyed meeting Sir Trisquare and hope you'll eventually get to know my good, old, WOODY mate a bit better over time. He's occasionally pop up and say "Hi" (a silent "Hi" mind you).

Laterzzzzzz ^^

P.S. I'm with Sir Trisquare like 24/7 dude. He's real good and knocking out any potential theives, kidnappers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment