Thursday, December 31, 2009

Learning Na'vi

So, my dear readers, unfortunately for you I really can't think of anything sardonic to post about. Apologies for that. It may be quite a while be Mr Malevolent decides to attack me again.

Anyways, today I had begun to learn the language of the Na'vi, the Natives of Pandora in the movie AVATAR. The Na'vi language is a growing language and has already got a huge site teaching others to speak the language, Click Here. The site teaches you everything you need to know to become decent at Na'vi, including vocabulary, grammar and phonetics. The site also has a forum for discussing mainly the language, but also anything AVATAR related. So everyone I would encourage you all to learn the language and help it grow ^^

Have a time guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment