Thursday, December 24, 2009

My XMas Day

So now that all of you have probably (or not) caught up to a decent degree of my life, I will talk about today! Despite what date it says I posted this, it is in fact Christmas Day (I think the blog is set on GMT time or something).

Many people have joyful XMas's where they spend the day having a party with family friends, friends, etc. However that is not me XD I spent my day reading and summarising Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (a task for English). It is not the most fabulous book on Earth ---"

So this is what I've been up to this XMas:
> Reading and summarising Frankenstein
> Doing some very tedious work including lots of Copy and Pasting.
> Talking to friends (via MSN and Facebook)
> Occasionally eating out (once or twice, which really isn't 'occasionally', but we'll let it go XD)
> Designing Ambigrams (which is indeed very cool, a major highlight of these holidays)

Merry Xmas? I don't think so XD However this post is not to create sympathy and such, but I do like to add a sardonic tone to this post on my boring day XD And so, to everyone, I hope YOU have a Merry XMas and a Happy New Year and if not, don't worry! Because I am one of you! ^^

1 comment:

  1. hhaha you can change the time thing btw (:
    "Favourite Movie: AVATAR" ^^ GOOD CHOICE :D

    ReplyDelete