Saturday, December 26, 2009

*My Six Week External Suspension*

Right now, you may think it is the Christmas Holidays for me, or perhaps you may call it 'Summer Vacation'. You are wrong. This is not the Xmas Holidays. XMas holidays are supposed to be fun, spending time with family, going out with friends, eating out, enjoying yourself altogether. What I am doing now does not resemble 'fun' in the slightest.

I am in a Six Week External Suspension from School which is disguising, and may I add, doing a very poor job, as a Xmas Holiday. Clearly my Suspension is not the best disguiser in the world. This suspension I have been given involves a lot of English and Math homework, and so you can see - It does not resemble a Holiday in the slightest. I even wonder if my Suspension is even attempting to disguise as a Holiday. Perhaps it is not. So I have deducted it is either: A very poor disguiser or it is not attempting to disguise.

As you probably already know, the God of Suspensions disapproves of 'fun'. However he does require rest, and those rest periods of his are the times where I can sneak some fun into my suspension to survive. However this God of Suspensions has caught out the highlight of my holidays, an event which I was most looking forward to, and has swiftly, might i say, destroyed it. Banished it from the realm of Suspensions.

The God of Suspensions is tricky! He does not tell you he is there! But you know that he is watching you, making sure you do not have fun. He is a very cruel bastard.

And from all that, you begin to see, exactly how my Suspension does not resemble 'Holiday' in the slightest. This suspension is not enjoyable at all, unlike Holidays and thus this has revealed to me that what I am stuck in right now, is not a holiday, but a suspension doing a very poor (or perhaps no) job of trying to be one.

Again, as I say, this post is not to create sympathies, but to offer you a humourous, sardonic view on my life. Have a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime, guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment