Thursday, December 24, 2009

Phone Diary

I used to have two human diaries, one I call "Diary of the World" and the other I call "Diary of Secrets". So basically they're just friends of mine who I talk to online and to the ".World" I describe my day and life and to ".Secrets" I share my secrets (cos it's nice to have someone to talk to!). They weren't actually formal diaries that would remember everything, but just friends I would talk to ^^ But then I decided I actually need to record my thoughts for my future self!
(They are actually both retired now as ".World" is too busy with her world and I don''t exactly have anymore secrets to share with ".Secrets" XD)

So about few months ago I was thinking, "I need a diary to record my fabulous thoughts!" and then decided to use my phone as a diary by creating and dating notes. But now I look at this blog and think, "Heyyyyy I can use this as my diary! What an ingenious idea!" Though of course this is public, as my secrets will obviously not be very 'secret' here, so I do s'pose this blog doesn't serve the full purpose of a diary >< But for the not-secret stuff, it can go here and have you all, my dear readers, ponder and wonder on my most intriguing and complex (yet Simple XD) thoughts.

Have a time, guys. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment