Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey, 'sup guys?

Heya guys, haven't been posting in a while (but I don't think it matters cos like I don't think anyone knows the Blog is back... >< Dame desu ne.)

Anyways so after checking out a blog of my friend, I decided I should keep up with the blogging, so I typed the URL in pressed ENTER and I'm like "WHOA! Shit, why's it so black here?!?!" So hmmm, I'll have to do something about that... I'll probs change the color theme to something a little cooler ^^ Cos right now my Blog does not look appealing at all ><

You've also probably noticed my blog is very... text-blocky ---" so yeah, need to place some pictures and talk about (Gee, I can see how interesting that'd be XD) Hmmm, I'll do the updates after I finish this post and I'll probs do another post just to let you see the new layout and what this blog is kinda s'posed to be like XD (WARNING: Is probably gonna put MapleStory screenshots up!)

^ I should stop doing everything in like perfect paragraghs, makes it too essay-ish.

Hmmm... yeah, I'll probably keep you informed about my MapleStory adventures XD For those who know about MS, you'll love it. For those who don't... you'll probably like it too ^^

*Ok, gonna go change the layout ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment